We provide a wide range of professional services.
● Subdivision design
● Topographic & Utility surveys
● Flood elevation certificates
● Soil erosion plan
● Mortgage loan surveys
● Monitoring Well Locations
● Residential site Plans & house staking
● Legal surveys
● Rural Estates/real estate auction
● GPS surveys
● Classified forest
● Cemetery surveys
If you are not familiar with the process of land surveying or have questions stop by the office or call. We will be happy to meet with you in person, at our office or on the property to answer any questions you may have. We provide clients with an honest and accurate assessment of their surveying needs. Our goal is to make sure that our clients end up with a product that meets the legal and physical requirements of their project in a timely manner. We can also help you determine:
• If you really need a complete survey or can get by with something less.
• What kind of information you need to gather to help us provide the most accurate estimate.
• How much will a survey cost and how long it will take.
Please call or e-mail us. We look forward to assisting you with any surveys or questions you may have and providing you with “Prompt Professional Service”.